Can you have dual PSN account logins in split-screen online?

1. Title says it all. On the Xbox 360, there is an option to either play as a Guest when you're the second player, or sign in with an Xbox Live account. The Xbox 360 versions of CoD had this feature since BO1. I need to know if they finally included it in BO2 for the PS3. Thank you.

User Info: Pyr0freak

Pyr0freak - 4 years ago

1. Yes, you can log in with a second account. Which is great news cause then I can play with my friend.

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407 - 4 years ago 5 1

1. No, actually you can't log in with two PSN accounts at the same time like you can with Xbox 360. A friend and I tried to and you can't.

One of you can only play as a guest. When you exit the multiplayer mode, the 'guest' will lose any stats and level ups you made as well.

Cool, huh?

User Info: davilleeroth

davilleeroth - 4 years ago 1 3
  2. Davilleeroth is wrong. My brother and I played together in his PS3 last night, with both of us on our own accounts. I then played it on my PS3 today and had all stats and unlocks carried over. Enjoy.

User Info: zaingasm

zaingasm - 4 years ago 5 1
  3. Yeah you can split screen with different accounts. When you connect to online services, the first controller signs in with the PSN you're using. Then, the second controller can play as guest with (2) on your username or sign in with another account. For me, I had two accounts on my PS3 so it let me choose the other account.

User Info: OssimFace

OssimFace - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Ya u can log in with two Acounts soooo happy

User Info: GoDieInAWhole

GoDieInAWhole - 4 years ago 0 0