Question from Frosty6233

Should I buy Black Ops 2?

Quite honestly, I wasn't excited for black ops 2 but now I'm wondering if I should get it. The zombies looks pretty good. I just need some final opinions before getting it.

Falcon084 answered:

If you want the first non-linear CoD game with multiple endings, 4 level openworld gameplay, awesome graphics, and is technically 3 games in one then yes!
Trust me for a series going stagnant I figured that this would be my last but having played this I can see a brighter future for CoD games as long as they keep up the ingenuity they have pulled off here.

I've played a fun zombie map that has loads more options than BO1, and some awesome MP too.
2 1

Answers

buffstud78 answered:

i couldnt disagree more with falcon. this game screams modern warfare! personally i HATE mw2 and mw3, their choppy to me and i loved world at war and black ops however black ops had a slight feel as a mw game due to them copying some of the feels and features. i loved black ops but hated that they got away from the SUPER SMOOTH feel of world at war. along with no co op campaign i mean it just doesnt meet the expectations it promised and all the hype and advertisements! zombies is worth it alone for me but as far as multiplayer its nothing new and its very modern warfare esque to me. which i hate. hope this helps. good luck
0 2

codaded781 answered:

Yes!...................................................
0 1

Darkflare_EX answered:

I think it's better if you rent it a few days first...
1 0

Korokiro answered:

If you're a fan of Zombies mode, like I am, then that mode alone is enough reason to pick it up. There's a wealth of things to discover, and they really outdid themselves in terms of game balance and cooperative elements. I found the Multiplayer to be pretty fun as well. I'm glad that they bended the idea of kill streaks to incorporate other methods of helping your team. That move alone opens up the game to more player types than run-and-gunners.

I guess what it really comes down to is this: If you're a fan of the Call of Duty series, and excited to explore and learn a somewhat different twist on those games, then pick it up. If you're a 'connoisseur' of video gaming and constantly trying to find ways to be unsatisfied with something new, then take up basket weaving.
0 0