Question from JPaterson000

Levels of weapon progress in multiplayer?

How many levels of weapon progress are there in multiplayer? I've been doing lots of Public Matches and my main gun is halfway to 8.

JPaterson000 provided additional details:

Every gun does not have 30 levels, as my Type 25 gave me the option to prestige it after I got the final attachment, which was unlocked at level... 21, I believe. I could be wrong, but it wasn't 30.

But since I figured it out through my own research and tools, I'm closing this answer. Thanks to those who've answered.

Darkflare_EX answered:

Depends on the gun, but generally it depends on the number of attachments it has.
0 1

Answers

Eternal_Wake answered:

Every gun has 30 levels until it prestiges. You can level up your guns faster by using it more often than other guns and by performing more advance kills like "Head Shots" and/or Long Shots". It's like with how a player levels up. The more extreme kills you perform the more experience you get.
0 1