Question from cimarronboy

Why does my blood thirstys not count?

Gotten all 5 kills without dying with my mtar and went to check my skulls camo progress and it still says I need 4 more blood thirsties to get it.

Answers

notedeath answered:

You're misinterpreting the sentence, you need to get 5 bloodthirsties which means 5 kills in a row in 5 games. So you need to get 5 kills 5 times, not just once.
0 0

RoddyAnumber1 answered:

You don't have to get it in five matches.
0 0

chief606 answered:

You need to get the bloodthirsty with that preticular weapon so 5 kills in a row with the mtar you cant use a pistol or rocket launcher or killstreak it has to be by that weapon 5 times in a row same goes for the recticles on the sights where you have to get 10 blood thirsties by aiming down the sights which is a real pain in the ass which means no hip fire kills
0 0

tartarsauceman answered:

You need 10 Bloodthirsty medals, so you need 5 kills in one life, 10 times. that equates to 50 kills.
The kills can only come from that weapon. Like with the combat knife, you need 5 Bloodthirsty medals to get Skulls. This means you can't get 4 kills with a gun and one with the knife. Every kill must come from the weapon you're trying to get Skulls on.
0 0