Master Prestige messed up?

1. Im currently a level 10 prestige and maxed out at level 55 but still i cant get to master. can anyone help or tell me why?

User Info: mattferrell529

mattferrell529 - 3 years ago

1. You need to get some more XP once you reach 55. It's like gaining access to Prestige mode.

User Info: tartarsauceman

tartarsauceman - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. From what I'm led to believe Master Prestige is just like Prestiging a last time, so I'd belive you would go back into the Barracks menu and prestige there like usual, unless you mean that you literally can't push it and it is unavailable then yesa, something would be wrong there.

User Info: Knightmare1128

Knightmare1128 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Play a few games and after a while, you'll get to master prestige and try not to quit games as you get it after a game from a message.

User Info: Uchiha_Sasuke38

Uchiha_Sasuke38 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. the same thing happened to me just play a few matches and it should give u master prestige. I tried to go to barracks and the option wasn't there but after i played a couple matches i was at prestige master

User Info: elektrafan001

elektrafan001 - 3 years ago 0 0