Question from ashmostwanted

Do I have to restart the campaign selecting "new game" in order to complete the glitched challenges?

I want to "Plat" this game but, in order to get the "Giant Accomplishment" trophy I need to complete all the challenges in all the campaign levels. My problem is that some challenges I've completed so far don't appear marked as completed. For example, the game is not registering me the challenges of collecting all the intels in the game (High IQ trophy) but I already got that trophy. I want to know if something similar has happened to someone else and if they had to restart the campaign completely selecting "New Game" or have been able to obtain Giant Accomplishment trophy even though the list of challenges haven't marked them as completed (but the game said the challenge was registered while you were playing) .

ashmostwanted provided additional details:

I already tried on "mission select" before submitting my question but it didn't work. The thing is I would like to know if you could continue doing them even though they don't appear marked as completed on the list (but the game tells that your "career record have been updated") and still get the trophy. I just want to know this before starting again since I have completed some of them that were a pain in the neck for me to fulfill them.

Answers

Emi3280 answered:

You can do it in New Game+ (Mission Select).
0 0

runaway0417 answered:

If you already have the trophy, then it should be fine.
Is this the only problem with challenges? I actually have this game Plat, but this never happened...
0 0