Question from Bigsword2010

Who has the Slim Jim Promotional Code?

For the 2012 Slim Jim Dodge Charger DLC? Can't find Slim Jims in any stores up here in Toronto Canada...;)

Answers

stetsonaw answered:

hit me on twitter, @stetsonaw, i'll send you a code.

by the way, not doing this for everyone, so please don't ask. I just happen to have an extra.
0 0

pcmorrowt answered:

A) Go to the Store and buy a Slim Jim that is clearly marked with words "EA (R) Every Stick Wins in Game Content ($1.59 Roughly) Eat the Slim Jim. Take that code and go online to the OFFICIAL EA WEBSITE. From there Create an account if you don't have an EA Account. Once you enter the code. You will have 1 Point. Use that point to get the CODE. WOW. AMAZING :) Instead of asking someone for the code. Amazing how some people can't even afford $1.59
0 0

AllisonHell answered:

Amazing even more how some people can't take the time to thoroughly read the question they're responding to... most likely this promotion isn't being offered in canada as it's probably a US promotion only... seriously... try improving your reding comprehension
1 0

o0o_Shadow_o0o answered:

Yeah AllisonHell is right, The promotion is not available for Canada unfortunately.

Eligibility:
The Slim Jim Every Code Wins promotion (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry.

Source - www.everycodewins.com/slimjim/page.do?page=desktop-faq.html
1 0

Zouiezack answered:

Unfortunately, Slim Jim codes are different on every pack, and Slim Jim is only for USA. I'm in Toronto too, and there's no luck for us. Try taking a vacation to USA before August lol
0 0

Redhawk27 answered:

Plz send a slim jim code to warhawk95@hotmail.com i need one now
0 0

WAVESKLR answered:

People - give me one code! Very preochen want! We do not sell it!I'll give the game in exchange!
icq: 454593(zero)5
Please, help me!
0 0

Darki0815 answered:

Please can everyone help me out with 1 slim jim code ? I need only this 1 code .

Big Thanks :)
0 0

lil_miss_muffet answered:

If someone could find me one that'd be awesome. Mr_Beefy_666@hotmail.com.
0 0

SgtNickFury19 answered:

If someone has an extra one that they are giving away,please inbox me. Much appreciated if you would. Thanks.
0 0

thecoolguy8916 answered:

Can someone send me a slim jim code mine is marques8916@gmail.com
0 0

Hooded_Royalty answered:

I know it's really late in the year (cough cough 2014) but I would love to recieve a promotional code. email me a spare at hoodedroyalty@gmail.com
0 0