Question from nhytfahl

Regarding multiplayer Long Gears Pro mod?

It says I have to get speed camera > 100 MPH 40 times ... but does it mean going past *a* speed camera 40 times, or do I have to go past 40 *different* speed cameras in 40 different locations?

I seem to be stuck at 18, even though I've been getting speed camera "hits" online.

Answers

GForce9x answered:

I'm pretty sure it just means get tagged by a camera while going past 100MPH. When I was down to my last four or five, I just drove past the same one over and over until I got it.

Remember that it has to be during SpeedLists. If the game is on Intermission, it won't count. It has to be during an active race/challenge/speedtest. Note that goals toward pro mods count while in the 'Meet Up' phase as well so use that time to your advantage.
0 0