Question from sic5150

Where are my trophies?

I am missing at least 9 trophies. They are the trophies I should of unlocked in the beginning of the game, IE, Evade the cops for the first time, use bodyshop for the first time ect. I am number 3 on the Most Wanted list and I don't want to start over.

I did play the one hour trial threw PS Plus and I got a bunch of trophies then but it said I will unlock them when I get the full game. Maybe it has something to do with that.

Anyone have any ideas?

Someguy1212 asked for clarification:

I have the same issue. I just tried deleting the save file and it didn't work.

Answers

GasmanOAV answered:

If you do start over you don't lose your speed points in your autolog account. You would still be 3rd in the most wanted list. I've done this several times so I could beat and takedown the most wanted cars again.

You have to delete your "Save Data Utility" for the game on the playstation. Do not delete the "Game Data Utility".

The game acts like you are playing the game for the first time. After you do the introduction race it will tell you that you have enough points for a most wanted race. All of your cars will lose the upgrades and you will have to do all of the billboards, gates and cameras again.

If you didn't get the trophies the first time you may not get them this time, but it's worth a try.
0 0