Question from deadspaced1

[SPOLIER]Does Isaac Clarke die in the end?

So does isaac die in the end. After the credits we can hear isaac breathing and calling out to ellie. So will he be back and meet ellie once again in dead space 4

deadspaced1 provided additional details:

I know that the confirmation will come only when maybe dead space 4 arrives. But what do u guys think is he dead or alive

tartarsauceman answered:

Well, the Dead Space wiki said that Isaac survived. Plus, there's the Awakened DLC, which I assume takes place after the ending.
I personally think Isaac lived.
0 0

Answers

Mookiethebold answered:

Only the developers know for sure at this time, but rumor has it that there is DLC on the way which is about Isaac and Carver post-DS3.
0 0

VideogameJones answered:

Issac has the last word!
If you listen carefully at the end of the credits you can hear him calling out to Ellie.
Perhaps Ellie will become the new main character and Issac's voice is all in her head, or he is still alive.
Either way there is no definitive answer within the storyline.
0 0

UnholyFatalis answered:

Yeah i have nothing personal against Ellie but personally i hope Issac is still alive its just not the same if we end up playing as another person after three games
1 0

cjchartier answered:

Yes. Issac is recovered by Cerberus and The Illusive Man, and brought back to life. Oh wait. That was Shepard in Mass Effect 2. Must have been Isaac's N7 armor that threw me off.
0 0