How to get S rank against the Seven Swordsmen?

1. How do you get S rank against the Seven Swordsmen? I tried both Legend and Hero path and keep getting a C rank even though on both Sakura and Rock Lee's I didn't even lose health. If anyone knows please help, it's much appreciated!

User Info: JROQ20

JROQ20 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Go Legend and beat them without losing health. Keep spamming subs. jutsu and Dynamic entry, and you'll get it in no time.

User Info: cookieforlive

cookieforlive - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. I got it by using a reduced chakra consumption bento and spamming chakra dash interuption to get a 200+ combo for the points on the dazed Swordsmen. you have to Chakra dash regularly though for it, because if you touch the ground and hit attack you'll finish them.

User Info: VlenFlyheight

VlenFlyheight - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. This trick will work in hero try to take at least fifty enemy you should get a S rank in all the battle

User Info: KasumiZX

KasumiZX - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Spam Dynamic Entry while repeatedly pressing L2

User Info: robertjay92

robertjay92 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. Kick-ass.

User Info: Rikumaru75

Rikumaru75 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. Dynamic Entry times 1000.Oh,and ointments if you lose health.

User Info: fahademon

fahademon - 3 years ago 0 0
  7. I think I have a method though I haven't really tried it yet. When I fought with guy on hero mode I lost a lot of life and was able to use my awakening and even though I had probably just above 40% of my life left, when I finished the remaining swordsmen while in awakening it gave me an S. So that might help, though as I said I haven't tried it with the others yet.

User Info: 58964

58964 - 2 years ago 0 0
  8. Eat a strength bento then choose Hero Mode then do your best with Sakura Lee And Kakashi It dosen't matter about Guy

User Info: Jamarr0001

Jamarr0001 - 2 years ago 0 0