Question from JROQ20

How to get S rank against the Seven Swordsmen?

How do you get S rank against the Seven Swordsmen? I tried both Legend and Hero path and keep getting a C rank even though on both Sakura and Rock Lee's I didn't even lose health. If anyone knows please help, it's much appreciated!

Answers

cookieforlive answered:

Go Legend and beat them without losing health. Keep spamming subs. jutsu and Dynamic entry, and you'll get it in no time.
0 0

VlenFlyheight answered:

I got it by using a reduced chakra consumption bento and spamming chakra dash interuption to get a 200+ combo for the points on the dazed Swordsmen. you have to Chakra dash regularly though for it, because if you touch the ground and hit attack you'll finish them.
0 0

KasumiZX answered:

This trick will work in hero try to take at least fifty enemy you should get a S rank in all the battle
0 0

robertjay92 answered:

Spam Dynamic Entry while repeatedly pressing L2
0 0

Rikumaru75 answered:

Kick-ass.
0 0

fahademon answered:

Dynamic Entry times 1000.Oh,and ointments if you lose health.
0 0

58964 answered:

I think I have a method though I haven't really tried it yet. When I fought with guy on hero mode I lost a lot of life and was able to use my awakening and even though I had probably just above 40% of my life left, when I finished the remaining swordsmen while in awakening it gave me an S. So that might help, though as I said I haven't tried it with the others yet.
0 0

Jamarr0001 answered:

Eat a strength bento then choose Hero Mode then do your best with Sakura Lee And Kakashi It dosen't matter about Guy
0 0

Anyone know if Past kages/seven swordsmen is locked on disc dlc? Open Ancientwolf8
Rank list? Answered LightningStyle9
How to rank to a kage? Open LightningStyle9
Getting S rank in final battle? Open laskal
Blueprints? Unanswered BazaelLuciferus