Question from 10sne156

I cannot get into castle volkihar?

I'm playing on PS3; i have serana with me, but i cannot get into Volkihar. She hasn't explained to me about watching what i say or do before hand either. I'm stumped. I had discovered castle volkihar earlier in the game before taking on dawnguard...i that a problem? I would part ways with her but she won't let me do that either. I do have a companion with me so i'm wondering if this is a problem.

Answers

crazymind622 answered:

Same thing has happen to me i think you can't discover it before you start it that makes me mad because my guy is lvl 53 ;{
0 0

LordAvoozL answered:

I'm assuming you can't go in the front door? When you work for the dawnguard and they send you in with her, you go in thru the rear entrance. Circle around back and find the water way/port area. There is a door that leads to the old passageways under the castle....
Hope that helps.
0 0

eanything answered:

having the same problem. Only when I went to the back door it says i need a key and she doesn't seem to have it. any idea's?
0 0