I cannot get into castle volkihar?

1. I'm playing on PS3; i have serana with me, but i cannot get into Volkihar. She hasn't explained to me about watching what i say or do before hand either. I'm stumped. I had discovered castle volkihar earlier in the game before taking on dawnguard...i that a problem? I would part ways with her but she won't let me do that either. I do have a companion with me so i'm wondering if this is a problem.

User Info: 10sne156

10sne156 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Same thing has happen to me i think you can't discover it before you start it that makes me mad because my guy is lvl 53 ;{

User Info: crazymind622

crazymind622 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm assuming you can't go in the front door? When you work for the dawnguard and they send you in with her, you go in thru the rear entrance. Circle around back and find the water way/port area. There is a door that leads to the old passageways under the castle....
    Hope that helps.

User Info: LordAvoozL

LordAvoozL - 2 years ago 0 0
  3. having the same problem. Only when I went to the back door it says i need a key and she doesn't seem to have it. any idea's?

User Info: eanything

eanything - 2 years ago 0 0