Question from Artix86

PS3 Registration Code Invalid?

Hi I just got a new copy of this Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn and it in R2. The game region code is BLES-01129. My problem is after the installation is done it asked me to enter the 12 digit registration code which included in the box. But then I got an error message saying that "the code you enter maybe incorrect or invalid" Then I try re enter it and still got the same message. I'm 100% sure that I enter the code correctly. So what now? Did I just waste my money and cannot play the game? Please Help!

Additional information: My PS3 console is R1, does this mean I cannot play an online game for R2?

wildgamer7 asked for clarification::

Do i need another FFXIV game if I wanted to play it on my PSN account even though its on one PS3 system?

Answers

Wyrme24 answered:

You have to redeem the code from the PS3 XMB menu. Account settings, then redeem codes. If the code is not working, either SE is experiencing difficulties right now, or you'll need to contact the place you bought the game from and request a new code. Just depends on how you bought it and from where. Also many, many, man people are experiencing issues with the Mae and their codes. Try the official website to.
0 0