Question from hisroyalbonkess

Pink Agaricus help?

Using ragnarok increases chances of getting a high tech counter, but when I press triangle, Donald and Goofy attack, and the counter goes down. If I cast Aeroga on Donald and Goofy (without using ragnarok) will it also decreases the tech counter on Pink Agaricus?
NOTE: I DON'T HAVE THE GAME, THAT'S WHY I'M NOT TRYING FOR MYSELF.

SnogSnog answered:

First, make sure you have plenty of MP. My Soras equipped with Diamond Dust, Crystal Crown, Atlas Armlet and Cosmic Arts. Then make sure you set Donald and Goofy to attack occasionally to make sure they don't ruin your hit combo. I usually average between 70-85 hits on this enemy. When you lock on, it has two lock on point, toggle to the head. Cast Aeroga and Stopga then initiate Ragnarok and air combos till time runs out
2 0

Answers

PatientFlame answered:

The pink agaricus has 2 lock on points, the body and its head. Lock onto its head and you should get ragnarok. At least I think so
0 2

B-bop1990 answered:

SnogSnog hit the nail on the head there, but to add to it, make sure Goofy is set to use specials/abilities frequently and equip him with "MP Gift"
As you're unleashing your flurry of Ragnaroks he'll restore that MP for you.

This method should easily net you 100+ hits.

Aeroga adds 2 hits a second, ragnarok 20+ a use.
0 0