Question from MarshValias

Where can I find Serenity Power?

Absolutely no idea where I need to go to find them..need 3 now, probably will need more later.

SomeIronicName answered:

These can only be obtained from a Pink Agaricus. These new enemies only spawn in Atlantica's Undersea Cave area and Deep Jungle's Tree House. You know that a Pink Agaricus is set to spawn if you see 3 White Mushrooms around the area that are completely motionless. To get the Pink Agaricus to spawn, just proceed to cast Stop on each Mushroom in turn.

To get a Serenity Power, you must cast Stop on the Pink Agaricus, and then proceed to wail on it until Stop ends (any level of Stop will do, since the only thing that determines duration of Stop is the number of Maximum MP you have). The item drops with 10% frequency when the Pink Agaricus displays 40, 50, and 60 hits, and with 20% frequency on 70, 80, and 90 hits, 100% if you attain 100 hits. Equipping Lucky Strikes will increase your chances.

The best strategy for getting the most hits is to first equip as many MP-boosting items on yourself as you can, then lock on to the Pink Agaricus' head with the L2 trigger to change targets, and cast Aerora or Aeroga on yourself just before you cast Stop on the Pink Agaricus (a level of Aerora is required, as Aero will not help you get any hits here), then use Ragnarok at full charge to maximize the number of projectiles you shoot at the end of the combo. Just mash away at it with a normal combo until you can use Ragnarok again, and repeat this Ragnarok-Combo-Ragnarok cycle until the duration of Stop ends.

This strategy, of course, requires you to find it at the Deep Jungle spawn point, since you cannot use Ragnarok in Atlantica.
1 0

Answers

Jerrynsteph4eva answered:

You can find them by getting 40+ hits on a Pink Agracarius, which can be found in Deep Jungle in the Treehouse. Make sure you have at least Stopra and Ragnarok and keep zoning until you find three frozen White Mushrooms. Use Stop on all three to spawn the Pink Agracarius. Once you get close, use Stop again on it and target the head then fire away with Ragnarok. Good luck!
0 0

Where can I find mythril stone and serenity power? Answered Hidethecandy
Where can I find power stone ? Answered Hidethecandy
Where can I find power crystals? Answered Rock2161
Where can I find orichalcum? Answered Hidethecandy
Where can I find lucid gem ? Answered Hidethecandy