Question from Albel559

How to get secret augments?

So does anyone know how this works?

HavocVulture answered:

I got one from one of the cursed items. when I had the girl purify it, it turned into a Scroll that unlocked the secret augment Perdition, which gives back some health if you get the killing blow on an enemy.
2 0

Answers

alldaelong answered:

I got one after I beat a boss, the giant cyclops or whatever that was.
0 0

alldaelong answered:

The one i got, I can't remember the name decreased the chances of being thrown off while clinging or climbing.
0 0

jonwins answered:

Bitterblack Gear Lv X seems to have the scrolls. Obviously, you won't know what it is until it's purified by Olra, but so far I've gotten four of them, and I believe they were all in cursed Gear.

And to clarify more, if you need it, cursed items can be found in chests and, seemingly more rarely, by enemies. A giant sulfur saurian dropped one for me, but that's all for enemy drops. Chests have them much more frequently.
1 0

gr8whitebuffalo answered:

The secret augments all come from cursed items. They are the scrolls that show up on the purification summary. After that you have to learn them by spending discipline.
0 0