How to get secret augments?

1. So does anyone know how this works?

User Info: Albel559

Albel559 - 3 years ago

1. I got one from one of the cursed items. when I had the girl purify it, it turned into a Scroll that unlocked the secret augment Perdition, which gives back some health if you get the killing blow on an enemy.

User Info: HavocVulture

HavocVulture - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I got one after I beat a boss, the giant cyclops or whatever that was.

User Info: alldaelong

alldaelong - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. The one i got, I can't remember the name decreased the chances of being thrown off while clinging or climbing.

User Info: alldaelong

alldaelong - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Bitterblack Gear Lv X seems to have the scrolls. Obviously, you won't know what it is until it's purified by Olra, but so far I've gotten four of them, and I believe they were all in cursed Gear.

And to clarify more, if you need it, cursed items can be found in chests and, seemingly more rarely, by enemies. A giant sulfur saurian dropped one for me, but that's all for enemy drops. Chests have them much more frequently.

User Info: jonwins

jonwins - 3 years ago 1 0
  4. The secret augments all come from cursed items. They are the scrolls that show up on the purification summary. After that you have to learn them by spending discipline.

User Info: gr8whitebuffalo

gr8whitebuffalo - 3 years ago 0 0