How do I use torches?

1. I've picked up two torches in the game so far but when i try to see them in my inventory they aren't there how do i use them?

User Info: EvilSora55

EvilSora55 - 3 years ago
    found another torch and it disappeared from my inventory again. I can't burn anything at bonefires not even the dolls....I think the game is gliched and i need to restart since things are disappearing from my inventory

User Info: EvilSora55

EvilSora55 - 3 years ago

1. The flame butterflies allow you to light the torches without a bonfire/sconce. Each torch picked up adds 5 minutes to your total torch burning time. The total time is located in your equipment screen.
    I hope this helps.

User Info: Raidenzeal

Raidenzeal - 3 years ago 0 0

1. walk up to a BonFire or a Standing torch that would be in a place like No-Mans Warf and there you should be able to press X for PS3 (not sure what it would be on the xbox 360) when at a bon fire Press Triangle to toggle the options and you should be able to light the torch that way.

User Info: deathband

deathband - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. There is also an item that lets you light them autonomously, can't remember what it's called.

User Info: MayorOfMayhem

MayorOfMayhem - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Butterfly fire something around that

User Info: deathband

deathband - 3 years ago 0 0