Question from EvilSora55

Asked: 5 months ago

How do I use torches?

I've picked up two torches in the game so far but when i try to see them in my inventory they aren't there how do i use them?

Additional details - 5 months ago

found another torch and it disappeared from my inventory again. I can't burn anything at bonefires not even the dolls....I think the game is gliched and i need to restart since things are disappearing from my inventory

From: Raidenzeal 5 months ago

The flame butterflies allow you to light the torches without a bonfire/sconce. Each torch picked up adds 5 minutes to your total torch burning time. The total time is located in your equipment screen.
I hope this helps.

walk up to a BonFire or a Standing torch that would be in a place like No-Mans Warf and there you should be able to press X for PS3 (not sure what it would be on the xbox 360) when at a bon fire Press Triangle to toggle the options and you should be able to light the torch that way.

There is also an item that lets you light them autonomously, can't remember what it's called.

Butterfly fire something around that