Question from 75aba75din

How do I change chars for Free Play mode?

After completing story, I went to repeat a chapter but it gave me 5 random chars plus the one I selected. How do I change this 5 chars for the ones I want?

75aba75din provided additional details:

On the Shield Transportes or the Shield Heli, I can change my active chars. I am talking about the random ones on Free Play on a mission.

75aba75din provided additional details:

Talaeladar this does help indeed but the characters change back to the original 6 if I change them once. :)

Seemlater01 asked for clarification:

If you have already completed the story, all you need to do is hold triangle and all the people will come up.

Answers

gamercheatfreak answered:

Go to one of the Shield Transporters where you can vehicles or go back to helicarrier, from their you can also chose characters
0 0

Talaeladar answered:

Hold triangle. It will brin up the character grid and you can choose whomever you want.
0 0

Talaeladar answered:

In that case, you can't. It gives you mostly characters that have the abilities you'll need. You can change the characters with triangle, but the ones given are the ones you have for that level.
0 0

jermbug1983 answered:

Yeah, that is a problem with freeplay. You get the character that you picked a couple of random and I noticed usually the ones that were used in story mode too and if you change to another character then to another you would have to reselect the one you wanted unlike in other Lego games where they became part of the group that you have for the level.
0 0

TalonGreywolf answered:

On the PS4 it's the L1 and R1 shoulder buttons to cycle through the 5 randomly chosen chars at the beginning of each free play mission. Probably the same for the PS3.
0 0

PiMPNeT answered:

Just answering cuz it was on a list ...... On the HeliCarrier Bridge go to the center anf choose your free play level. As mentioned choose your character and the game will provide additional characters based on the chosen level. Once you begin the level on Free Play, hold Triangle to open the character selection screen and you can choose any unlocked character. The catch? Once you switch characters using L1/R1it will revert to the characters you began the level with. Thats how it works for me, hope it helps someone.
0 0