Question from Cezovic

Blacksmith?

I have got my blacksmith to lvl 4 but it won't allow me to train him further I have enough gold to train him but what other items do I need to train him.

Cezovic provided additional details:

Since I posted this I have cleared Nightmare difficulty and I was just wandering where is this secret level mentioned in Houyami's answer.

Cezovic provided additional details:

I have fully trained my blacksmith I am still enquiring what the secret level is, that is mentioned in Houyami's answer.

ZekeZeph answered:

The Secret level is the equivalent of the Secret cow level in Diablo 2, using the staff of herding, which you get the plans for from Izual, (this is a rare drop chance) you can create the staff and speak to the dead cow king by going back to Act 1. a More detailed guide on the items required is found in the PC section of Diablo 3.
0 0

Answers

geovanicaon answered:

IIRC, you need some books that can only be found on Nightmare difficulty ;)
1 0

Houyami answered:

You need to find the Page of Blacksmithing in the secret level or in nightmare difficulty to further level him.
1 0

Mafiaman420 answered:

Youll need pages fir first couple than ull have to craft blacksmithing tomb or find em in nightmare and after them ull need a special tomb same for jewler except with jewerly pages and tombs than specials
0 0

inert_waltz answered:

How it goes that Pages of Blacksmithing and Pages of Jewelcrafting drop on Nightmare. You can combine 10 pages of each for a book of each. So 10 pages of blacksmithing for 1 book of blacksmithing. That's if you're impatient. They drop normally in Hell mode. For Inferno it's Tomes of Secrets. They are used for both professions. Not sure if you can combine the books of blacksmithing and jewelcrafting for secrets but that's how it works.
0 0

Moblob answered:

What are the Black Mushrooms for? It's one of several items needed in order to craft the Staff of Herding item for unlocking Whimsyshire. Is this the secret level you are looking for?
0 0

What is the most efficient way to find Blacksmith recipes? Open dabomb2677
Local co-op (same screen) parties? Open jds111580
Save file not saving properly? Unanswered garry1012
Purchase Questions? Unanswered AlphaSnoWulf
where can i find Bashiok? Open Cherokee1981