Blacksmith?

1. I have got my blacksmith to lvl 4 but it won't allow me to train him further I have enough gold to train him but what other items do I need to train him.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic - 3 years ago
    Since I posted this I have cleared Nightmare difficulty and I was just wandering where is this secret level mentioned in Houyami's answer.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic - 3 years ago
    I have fully trained my blacksmith I am still enquiring what the secret level is, that is mentioned in Houyami's answer.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic - 3 years ago

1. The Secret level is the equivalent of the Secret cow level in Diablo 2, using the staff of herding, which you get the plans for from Izual, (this is a rare drop chance) you can create the staff and speak to the dead cow king by going back to Act 1. a More detailed guide on the items required is found in the PC section of Diablo 3.

User Info: ZekeZeph

ZekeZeph - 3 years ago 0 0

1. IIRC, you need some books that can only be found on Nightmare difficulty ;)

User Info: geovanicaon

geovanicaon - 3 years ago 1 0
  2. You need to find the Page of Blacksmithing in the secret level or in nightmare difficulty to further level him.

User Info: Houyami

Houyami - 3 years ago 1 0
  3. Youll need pages fir first couple than ull have to craft blacksmithing tomb or find em in nightmare and after them ull need a special tomb same for jewler except with jewerly pages and tombs than specials

User Info: Mafiaman420

Mafiaman420 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. How it goes that Pages of Blacksmithing and Pages of Jewelcrafting drop on Nightmare. You can combine 10 pages of each for a book of each. So 10 pages of blacksmithing for 1 book of blacksmithing. That's if you're impatient. They drop normally in Hell mode. For Inferno it's Tomes of Secrets. They are used for both professions. Not sure if you can combine the books of blacksmithing and jewelcrafting for secrets but that's how it works.

User Info: inert_waltz

inert_waltz - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. What are the Black Mushrooms for? It's one of several items needed in order to craft the Staff of Herding item for unlocking Whimsyshire. Is this the secret level you are looking for?

User Info: Moblob

Moblob - 3 years ago 0 0