Where can I find the place in AC4 to change outfits?

1. I want to change my outfit to Altair's, but I don't know how :[

User Info: JoPiMu

JoPiMu - 3 years ago

1. Outfits are available to be changed on stores and in the captain's cabin.

User Info: raivenflux

raivenflux - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Any blacksmith or in your ship, oh and I can't figure out how to ask on this so sorry I'll do it here; it said I unlocked Connor, Ezio and altair's outfits but there not appearing anywhere. Can someone plz help. I really want to sea Connor with 4 flintlocks. Sorry for posting this here

User Info: Keeperskid

Keeperskid - 3 years ago 0 1
  2. Go to the captain's cabin or general store (sells swords, guns and outfits) and equip the outfit. You have to have a save file in Assassin's Creed 1 to have unlocked the outfit, the same with the other assassins and their games :)

User Info: A_Stinky_Flood

A_Stinky_Flood - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. You can change outfits and weapons in the captains cabin, but you can only access the captains cabin after sequence 3 memory 4

User Info: XavierIlius

XavierIlius - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. In the captains cabin of your ship, you have to be far enough in the story to do it also. i could be wrong but i think it's sequence 3 memory 4

User Info: civrevwarrior

civrevwarrior - 3 years ago 0 0