Where can I find (Ezio Altair and Connors outfit)?

1. So I turned on ac IV and it said I unlocked altair Ezio and Connor outfits, but how do I use them I checked my boat and stores. Is it like the what the preorder DLC is where you have to search for it. Thanks!

User Info: Keeperskid

Keeperskid - 3 years ago
    To ik100010: I've already checked that, maybe it's since the Ubisoft servers were down last night for me... I'll check again later though. Thanks!

User Info: Keeperskid

Keeperskid - 3 years ago
    Also if anyone knows, I got the pre-order DLC and it told me to search florida ect. But I forgot where all the locations were I searched Florida an got the swords but I want everything else for pre-ordering this. If you wouldn't mind can you also give the coordinates for the location. Thanks!

User Info: Keeperskid

Keeperskid - 3 years ago
    To Ace: that's not what I'm saying. It already said I have it but I didn't know how to get it because Ubisoft servers were down. But still, thanks for trying to help!

User Info: Keeperskid

Keeperskid - 3 years ago

1. if it says you unlocked it, then on the JACKDRAW, go to the Captain's cabin (below the wheel , near the rear of the ship), and then go to the uniform thats shining, scroll down till you see these outfits and then select to wear them.

User Info: ik100010

ik100010 - 3 years ago 0 0

1. have save data from each of the numbered AC titles on your system

User Info: Ace10of27Spades

Ace10of27Spades - 3 years ago 0 0