Question from Bruuce

Help with Tree Top?

Please watch the video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ABP3MFRnY

at 1:43, the player goat climbs and stops before he hits the spikes. Someone said to press and hold triangle to stop (I think) but I can't get that to work.

Any idea on how to goat climb and stop?

hopefailshearts answered:

Another way to stop that I use a lot is to Derp Punch (Left or Right on the Left Stick + O) toward the object you want to stick to and immediately press triangle. You just have to make sure you haven't used Derp Punch on the way up, because you can only use each Special one time once you've left the ground.

After the point in question at 1:43, I noticed the person in the video was high enough up that he just changed dimensions as he used Goat Fly to get in between the two columns on the left. If you're not high enough or you are having trouble you can also try to Goat Fly just beneath the two columns and the Uppercut and Double Jump up in between the columns. Both of these methods worked for me.

Hope this helps!
0 0