Question from Funktasm

How do I solve Amusement Mile Comms Tower?

I can't seem to get into the comms tower in Amusement Mile. I can see a boat, and rings to pull it with, but I can't get to the boat.... Do I need to progress further to unlock equipment for this?

claudyu27 answered:

Hi there! There will be no freeze bombs, instead you will have glue grenades that block the pipes that have steam pouring out of them. What you need to do to get this comm tower (I just managed to do it) is to go to the industrial looking building (that is on your left back side as you look at the tunnel beneath the tower) and easily glide towards the entrance. Before you reach it though, you need to dive and pull up just below the tunnel entrance. That way you will be able to glide enough and go to the right side of the tunnel, where you will open a door, afterwards use the glue grenades to stop 2 steam pipes and afterwards you fight a few guys. In the room where you fought the guys, you will use the grapling hook on the cieling, and afterwards the remote claw. Fight some more guys and you should be done. Hope it helps!
0 0

Answers

cosplaykid21 answered:

I know where you're talking about and I am 90% sure you have to come back later. If you played Arkham city then you'll remember how you had all those hot air vents that you couldn't pass, just like you have in this one. This leads me to believe that you'll find freeze and get another freeze capsule that will create a floating ice platform like in city.
0 0