Is the Burnley Comms Tower glitched?

1. I know that the game wants me to open the grate after using the Cryptographic Sequencer but Batman just doesn't seem to want to get in the grate. Is anyone else having this problem?

User Info: pat4luigi20

pat4luigi20 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. As far as I know this only affects the PC version of Origins (if it's in the console versions too I apologize, because there would be no way to get past it). There is a video that details how to get through it and I know it works having just accomplished it last night myself. There are two consoles to disable with the decryptor: the first is the one you found where Batman just hangs there by his fingers. The second is way up top and you will have to follow the instructions in this video to get to it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkDLaojdCCw
    It will probably take several tries (took me about 7 only takes about 5 minutes) and can only be done with a keyboard and mouse not a controller.

User Info: doomraven47

doomraven47 - 3 years ago 0 0