Question from WeaponGojiraX1

How do I find the Enigma Datapack near the Hat Shop?

I'm showing on the map an Enigma Datapacks in the lower right corner of the Hat Shop in the The Bowery area. I've tried climbing up and down all around and haven't had much success finding it. I know it's probably some place obvious that I'm overlooking considering the previous Arkham games and Riddler related collectibles.

KeisukeZero answered:

Okay after a few tries I managed to figure out the trick. From the data pack there are gargoyles to the north.. You need to grapnel boost off of the souther most one and dive a little and then pull up and you should be high enough to reach it..

The best place to start for me was the pipe just a little bit to the north and lower towards the ground from the gargoyle
0 0

Answers

KeisukeZero answered:

I think I know the one you are referring to and it is at the very top of the building. There is a small ledge on the roof of the building it's on the east side of the building I think, If you jump across to the next building to the east (it about equal heigh) you can see it
0 0