Question from bucklovesbatman

Cyrus Pinkney Plaques?

Has anyone else been noticing the Cyrus Pinkney plaques that have been showing up all over Gotham? They glow blue under detective vision, which usually means they're something to pay attention to, but I can't scan them or anything. Am I supposed to be able to do something with them?

I haven't gotten the "Convicts" part of the Most Wanted page yet, so that might have something to do with them.

Jerrijn answered:

To scan the Cyrus Pinkney plaques you have to turn on detective version first and then scan it. For some strange reason you cannot scan it when you haven't got your detective vision turned on
2 1

Answers

nwanamaker answered:

I have not seen any use for these plaques yet. It could be something introduced later. However, if you want to read them, turn OFF detective mode and just zoom in using standard vision (R3). You should be able to read it that way.
0 0

Arkham Origins Complete Edition UK Release Date? Unanswered Will-One-Blood
Weird glitch after Killer Croc battle? Unanswered JayneCobbsHat
How do I beat Copperhead with Explosive Gel? Unanswered jlourenco
Missing campaing ? Unanswered HugeitorSpn
How do you play the KnightFall DLC? Open hawkenjc