Locked Door in the GCPD How to get by?

1. I am trying to get to the basement to get the disruptor and the door that leads to the elevator shaft is locked. This is the door that from what I have seen in walkthroughs that we are suppose to go through after discovering that the door to the server room cannot be opened. I am not sure how to fix this and I can't find anything to help me online. What should I do?

User Info: MissSong

MissSong - 3 years ago

Answers

1. From what I've read (I haven't had this problem myself), you need to use the cryptographic sequencer and when it fails, the game automatically switches to detective vision to show you the jammer and then unlocks the doors on the left. Apparently this doesn't always work as it should, and you have to keep repeating until it finally does.

User Info: Creeping_Dark

Creeping_Dark - 3 years ago 0 0