Major glitch cant move on. How do i get past the steam?

1. I went into penguins boat. The only way i can find to get out is to get past 3 steam pipes however i have thrown tons of glue grenades but they are not doing anything is there anything i can do to fix this glitch?

User Info: amazomwomangw

amazomwomangw - 3 years ago
    I think i need to be more specific when you come in these three pipe of steam are alternating so you can get through but when you come back they are solid. There is no pipe door nearby hopefully that helps make it clearer where i am stuck at

User Info: amazomwomangw

amazomwomangw - 3 years ago
    Okay where do i use batclaw cause i have been to the other end. I could not find an option to use batclaw.I already got out of here once just fine. I came back in to get an enigma pack and now cant get out.

User Info: amazomwomangw

amazomwomangw - 2 years ago
    Same problem. Was intermittent on the way in. Continuous on the way out.

Did you ever find a solution?

User Info: mpntod

mpntod - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Check nearby for a pipe door that can be opened with the batclaw. Once you open it, the steam will go through that opening, leaving the other pipes clear.

User Info: Dreadjaws

Dreadjaws - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to use the remote claw on the way back to get off the ship

User Info: Codebreaker1234

Codebreaker1234 (FAQ Author) - 2 years ago 0 0