Question from lildamo22

Where can I find (solar gun)?

I been looking since i bought the game but i beat the game 1 1/2 times and still havent found it plaeseeeeeee help me

Chidy1 answered:

The doll for crying wolf is actually just behind your starting position during beauty fight at the wall, just to help narrow the search.
0 1

Answers

Nhella answered:

You don't "find" it, you earn it.

Defeat the FROGs in Act 1 and the BB corps "Beast" mode by non-lethal means and collect the statues after each fight to get it.
0 1

R0R0N0A-Z0R0 answered:

WARNING may spoil some bosses fights.
THE SOLAR GUN
-------------------------
you can get it by doing 5 requierments
1-defeat the frogs in act i using nonlethal weapons (mk2,M870 V-RING AMMO,mosin negant).Then collect their statue/doll when meryl team leave,it is in the garage right after you resume playing.
2-defeat the laughing octopus THE BEAST FORM w nonlethal weapons,(M870 is the best here) then get the doll during the beauty fight on one of the beds,don't kill HER just deplete her stamina.
3-Defeat raging raven using nonlethal weapons the beast form then collect the doll on the rooftop during the beauty fight then use any nonlethal wp to finish her stamina.
4-defeat crying wolf using nonlethal weapons the best strategy is going under the truck and activate the N/V and keep sniping her with mosin negant it will take about 15 minutes so be patieint.Then take her doll by hugging the wall and searching during the beauty fight and you should spot the doll,after that finish the beauty's stamina.
5-defeat screaming mantis normally (using her mantis puppet) then during the beauty fight you will find the doll in the corridor you entered from then finish her stamina again
0 0

Where can I find the solar gun ? Answered aboudi09
How do I get get the solar gun? Answered erikv14
Is there another type of solar gun? Answered killasbk12
Solar Gun Recharging? Open FlameDragon400
Solar Gun & Figures?? Answered AkatsukiCBK