Question from gggggg624

How do I beat screaming mantis?

I am stuck on screaming mantis whenever i try to tranquilize niomi she just comes back in 10 seconds and i try shooting mantis but she either dodges it orjust takes the shot and dosn't take any damage.Can anyone help me on this?

Borto8al answered:

When you start playing use the syringe on your self then use the syringe on meryl, when meryl drops unconcious kill or tranqullize the FROGS then when they are out of the way quickly shoot the Mantis doll with a powerfull weapon (that's your best bet so she can't control her victims) when the doll is dropped quickly grab it and equip it then use the Mantis doll against her and she will be deafeted.
NOTE: she will try to control meryl again so every time that happens inject meryl with the syringe.
4 0

Answers

BigRain101 answered:

As soon as the battle starts use the syringe to break her hold on you then you need to run away from the frogs and meryl then get a gun that packs a punch and shoot the two dolls next to mantis.
2 0

read12345 answered:

Im on sceaming mantis and there is like 3 people i have to kill how do I do it
0 1

Romaru21 answered:

To make it much easier on you, before the mantis fight you have to fight a platoon of FROGS. Use the MK2/any other tranq weapon on them and then Mantis can't revive them with the Sorrow doll.

To stun Meryl, equip the syringe run up and place her in a cqc grapple and hit triangle. Snake will jab her with the syringe and break Mantis's control. While Meryl is down, shoot at the Mantis Doll with a powerful weapon.

A good choice is a shotgun with vortex rounds. They do enough damage on the doll and also will non lethally put Meryl down
2 1

punisher1234 answered:

Non lethally take down all the FROGS before the fight. When the fight begins syringe yourself, Meryl, and all the frogs(yes this works). But you can CQC them when and ONLY when there alive.

I usually use the M4. When Screaming Mantis uses Meryl to come after you(or trys to make her shoot herself) just shoot the Mantis doll instead of wasting time on Meryl. It makes Screaming Mantis lose control of Meryl and the FROGS.

NOTE: Using lethal weapons on the dolls DOES NOT count as killing Screaming Mantis.
1 0

How do I beat (SCREAMING MANTIS)? Answered keihan350
How do i beat screaming mantis with non-lethal? Answered guy33553355
How do I arm Snake with the Screaming Mantis dolls? Answered ricketyrosco
Screaming Mantis Cannot Kill Glitch? Answered kpxmay
Killing mantis? Answered lindow90