Question from Elmano04

How to use the Stealth Camo item?

I beat MGS4 with 0 alerts, 0 kills and 0 continues, I did get the Stealth Camo and the Bandana, but now I'm playing it again on "Solid Normal" I can't use the Stealth Camo and I'm not invisible at all, I thought that I could unlocked it at Drebin's, but nothing happened, did I do something wrong? Is it a glitch or what?
Please let me know and thank you.

SolidPlatipus answered:

hmm well for the stealth camo to work you can't wear the facecamo (that even means the masks that change the appearance of your face) nor costumes such as the rebel costume, militia costume, etc. You also need it equipped of course (that means you can't equip any items for example rations, ipod). If that doesn't work well ur data may be glitched.
2 0

Answers

Tony93 answered:

For items to carry over, you must load an end game save. Starting a new game wont carry anything over.
2 0

Elmano4 answered:

Thanks Tony, but I found out that if you're using the other face camos the stealth item won't work at all and I don't know why, you must be using either Old Snake or Laughing Octopus face camo for it to work.
2 0

SolidPlatipus answered:

Wait you can wear costumes sorry o.o
0 1

guimarin182 answered:

You CANNOT use stealth with Facecamos
1 0

DaFront answered:

Stealth camo rules

no facecamo
if u bump into some1 camo is off
tanks and gekkos can see you
your stuff will be carried when ur at ur robot thingy

oh and i think u made a NEW GAME it has to be loaded from the load u got stealth camo on
0 1

dark-side11 answered:

You problably just started a new game,meaning nothing will carrie over :(
1 0