How to use the Stealth Camo item?

1. I beat MGS4 with 0 alerts, 0 kills and 0 continues, I did get the Stealth Camo and the Bandana, but now I'm playing it again on "Solid Normal" I can't use the Stealth Camo and I'm not invisible at all, I thought that I could unlocked it at Drebin's, but nothing happened, did I do something wrong? Is it a glitch or what?
    Please let me know and thank you.

User Info: Elmano04

Elmano04 - 7 years ago

1. hmm well for the stealth camo to work you can't wear the facecamo (that even means the masks that change the appearance of your face) nor costumes such as the rebel costume, militia costume, etc. You also need it equipped of course (that means you can't equip any items for example rations, ipod). If that doesn't work well ur data may be glitched.

User Info: SolidPlatipus

SolidPlatipus - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. For items to carry over, you must load an end game save. Starting a new game wont carry anything over.

User Info: Tony93

Tony93 - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. Thanks Tony, but I found out that if you're using the other face camos the stealth item won't work at all and I don't know why, you must be using either Old Snake or Laughing Octopus face camo for it to work.

User Info: Elmano4

Elmano4 - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. Wait you can wear costumes sorry o.o

User Info: SolidPlatipus

SolidPlatipus - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. You CANNOT use stealth with Facecamos

User Info: guimarin182

guimarin182 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Stealth camo rules

no facecamo
    if u bump into some1 camo is off
    tanks and gekkos can see you
    your stuff will be carried when ur at ur robot thingy

oh and i think u made a NEW GAME it has to be loaded from the load u got stealth camo on

User Info: DaFront

DaFront - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. You problably just started a new game,meaning nothing will carrie over :(

User Info: dark-side11

dark-side11 - 7 years ago 1 0