Review by SolidGTA06

"MGS the greatest story ever told"

Metal Gear Solid 4 the bread and butter for the Sony PS3. Fans have been anticipating it since the well-known Son's of Liberty. Developed by the omnipresent Hideo Kojima, the patron saint of video games, he has gone where know developer has gone before.

Gameplay (10/10)

The gameplay is phenomenal you have to play it to believe it. One side note, there are over 70 weapons (all customizable) and any extra weapons you find can be traded in for "Drebin Points" to upgrade your weapons. The Octo-suit is the best thing since 3D gaming.

Story (10/10)

Metal Gear Solid series for those who are familiar involves a mix of peculiar characters, remarkable voice acting, out of the blue plot twists, and movie like cut scenes. There are moment's when you are so submerged in the game, you feel like you are one with it. For some the story will bring out every human emotion from laughter to sadness, perhaps in the end a tear. This would be an Oscar contender if there was one.

Graphics (10/10)

Graphics are breathtaking. The character models and scenery look surreal. The character models, particularly the ladies makes you love them even more than before. Imagine Naomi, Mei Leng or Meryl as stunning as they were last gen this is almost life like. This is why Blue-Ray is the next generation format

Sound (10/10)

The sounds are realistic enough to think it's outside noise. Upgrade to 7.1 surround sound if you can. Once again this is why Blue-Ray is the next generation format. The musical score is a Grammy if there ever was one. It's already a among my classic pieces, Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin.

Replayability (10/10)

Yes offline or online there is to a large extent enough to keep you occupied until the next FF releases.This game deserves a respected 3 or 4 play throughs. Do you ever get sick of watching the God Father? Okay than.

Metal Gear Solid is the best game I've ever played, I don't know if there will ever be a game that will take it's place. Thanks to Hideo Kojima for his time and devotion to to making the game and pleasing the fan's. Thanks to Snake for the memories, in 30 year's I will still be playing all 4 games, and a special thanks goes out to all the people who buy the game. Today we dine in Paradise.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/16/08

Game Release: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (US, 06/12/08)