Question from VaanOfTheDawn

Nat type 3 to 2?

Ok so here is my problem. I have a PS3 connected via ethernet cable to a PC, which connects to the internet with a Cricket broadband wireless network card. I am able to get connectivity with the PS3 and run COD MW2 decently. And when I say decently I get disconnect 2 out of 5 games and have a NAT type 3/strict, and connecting a headset is out of the question with this setup as of right now. My question is. Is there anyway that I could somehow set up my computer networking prefaces to enable a type 2/open NAT on my PS3?

Yeah that site is not gonna help.

Port forwarding is the answer (www.portforward.com)

In that case your screwed and will have to put up with the inconvenience of disconnects.

All you can do is buy yourself a router and configure it that way or try doing a Google search for "internet connection sharing with a PS3".

You may as well close this as I don't think anyone can help you except yourself.

Also try looking here: www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/qna/927750.html?qid=43986

If u r able tp play online games sometimes then u just have to go to network sttings>iinternet connection test..............den u will see that the test is going on and when u see nat type 2 or 3 on the screen then cancel the operation and satrt playing game,,:D