Question from unexpressioned

Can't connect to my WiFi?

After the major ps3 incident, I have been unable to connect my ps3 to the internet. The access point is working ; my ds, psp and laptop can all connect to it, the WEP key that was input is correct. But yet, I'm not able to connect to it. Is there a solution to this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

koza asked for clarification:

Have you tried to re-register your console with the WiFi router? (with the little button on the router?)

Answers

Oxymandias answered:

Firstly try connecting using a cable to your router.. This will make sure that your router is accepting your PS3 mac address. Secondly reset your PS3 network and try again. If that fails temporarily turn of the security on your router (you should really be using WPA (WEP is insecure) and see if that works. Once you have it working increase the security and repeat.
0 0