Question from sonictails10189

If I restore default settings, will it affect my playlists or albums I've created?

I know it won't actually delete my music files from my system, but I'm wondering if it'll affect the playlists I created, or the albums I arranged my songs into.

Thanks in advance.

sonictails10189 provided additional details:

So, other users are removed from the system? Does that mean other user's data is lost, like their game saves? If so, I suppose I should back up that as well.

My data is already backed up; I'm not worried about that.

Answers

Oxymandias answered:

Restore default will blow away all users other than the one your logged in as.. Other wise no.. But then it wouldn't hurt to backup your PS3 before you do this would it ;-)
0 0