PS3 freezes up?

1. My brother had just brought my PS3 back from his friends house, and his friend has an HD tv and I have a standard tv and he forgot to reset back to standard tv output. Now that I reset it back to standard tv output, I can't get it to load a PS2 game, it will recognize the game disc but it goes to black once the game gets loaded up, and when I pop in a PS3 game, it will let me load it up to the point where I can play it. But if I press the Home icon button it freezes up on me.

User Info: TheSkipper01

TheSkipper01 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Turn off your PS3 so its in standby, then place your finger on the power button at the front and leave it there until you get a double beep. This will reset your PS3 to sane video/audit defaults.

User Info: Oxymandias

Oxymandias (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0