Question from metroidcam

How can you use PSN and xbox live at the same time?

When ever i try to use both my internet doesn't allow either to go online is there anyway around this?
I'm trying to use my ps3 cause my brother is always on xbox live.

PeacefulPoetry asked for clarification::

You should explain in detail how your network is set up. If you have DSL, cable, or another connection type. What kind of router you are using. Is your network wireless or wired? Those are all important to people who could potentially help you out.

I myself am not good with network issues, I just know that the above information is vital.

metroidcam provided additional details:

I'm sorry I haven't come back -_- but I have solved this issue. My xbox and ps3 were fighting for the same Ip
address so I changed it and now problem fixed

CO0Ki3M0NST3R answered:

you can use them both at the same time, I've done so. maybe you have a slow connection or something. you should give us more info though so we can help you with that problem.
0 0