PLEASE HELP!!!Why is my PS3 zoomed in so much?

1. I have an hdmi chord plugged up and everything, and I just turned on my PS3 this morning and the screen looks ugly and zoomed in.Normaly it looks clear and zoomed out.But today Its so zoomed in that I cant even see the entire "Whats new"bar on the righthand corner I tried going to the settings to adjust it to 1080p, but the PS3 claimed that I was already in 1080P. I then tried to change the settings on my TV, but none of it really seemed to help...PLEASE HELP ME!!!

User Info: shigerufanatic

shigerufanatic - 6 years ago

1. Check your television's settings to see if it was accidentally set in a different picture mode like "stretch" or zoom" or something. Most televisions have a few different picture size options to help fit the picture to the screen for standard and high defenition sources.

User Info: Annin22

Annin22 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I have the same problem but I have a component tv and I don't know how to fix that :/

User Info: ET_491

ET_491 - 1 year ago 0 0