Console won't reset av/hdmi setting?

1. Already tried holding down power button and waiting for second beep but nothing happens.

User Info: henrydoes

henrydoes - 6 years ago

1. Try shutting the PS3 completely down. Unplug it all and plug it back in. Then try the "second beep" Method. Sometimes it takes a couple of try's doing the "second beep" until the PS3 realizes it's being hooked up with different components.

User Info: Rhomber

Rhomber - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Mine's weird. It started when I moved the ps3 to the pc, my TV is a 60" samsung smart tv 1080p 3d. And my monitor is lg 34" 1080p. Whenever I have done this it worked fine till, like a couple weeks ago when I plugged it back I hadp to the video reset thing. And now I tried to bring back to pc, and it didn't show up, so I tried the reset thing there nothing happend. So I brought it back to the TV and it didn't work there either. I've done the audio reset thing many times, even the recovery one, and now it won't turn off. It's stuck on the on with the green light. And when I try to shut it off it gives me three beeps

User Info: Dabbin6787

Dabbin6787 - 9 months ago 0 0