Error (80710736) why why why???

1. Hi to all .just now i bring the net to my home and sure all the games need updates ,so i allready install the latest ps3 system update ,and all the update is ok exceptbad company2 and gt5 it show that error code ...they said cuz the gt5 update stiil new and so many users install now and thats make to much pressure on the gt5 website..is that true?? and what i have to do .....by the way i chang 3 router and i try in my friend home and also in cyber net..plz i need help for those two games .........thx....

User Info: hospower666

hospower666 - 5 years ago
    Hi to all .just now i bring the net to my home and sure all the games need updates ,so i allready install the latest ps3 system update ,and all the update is ok exceptbad company2 and gt5 it show that error code ...they said cuz the gt5 update stiil new and so many users install now and thats make to much pressure on the gt5 website..is that true?? and what i have to do .....by the way i chang 3 router and i try in my friend home and also in cyber net..plz i need help for those two games .........thx....

User Info: hospower666

hospower666 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Try downloading updates on your computer, putting them on a flash drive, and then installing them on your console.

User Info: msudude211

msudude211 - 5 years ago 0 0