Is there any way to change your PSN username?

1. I made a stupid choice when I first picked my name and I want to change it if possible.

User Info: stracktennis

stracktennis - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Nope sorry. You have to make a new account if you want to change your name.

User Info: corb3tt

corb3tt - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. actually it is possible. however you will need another hard drive which has enough memory to hold the amount you have on your ps3 at the moment and an external hard drive. Then you back up your ps3 on an external hard drive. Then put the new hard drive in your ps3 and it may ask you to have the latest version of the system update. make sure you read the instructions from somewhere or you wont understand how to do it. Then while setting the questions it asks you at the beggining you can choose a user name. Then change it to something you like and afterward restore all your old stuff from the external hard drive. And there you go. (I had trouble with the ps3 recognising the hard drive so remember you need to put the system update in to 2 folders which are named what they are sopposed to be. I forgot but im sure the ps website can help you with that.

User Info: 010timeboy27

010timeboy27 - 5 years ago 0 0