Question from charlesmon

How do I solve wisdom of the ages puzzle at the bottom of Fort Bulwark?

Oblivion the elder scrolls 4, I'm questing for the shield of the crusader and at the bottom of fort bulwark you have to solve a puzzle to get the statues to turn around, I think. When I step on the spring a green light illuminates by one of the statues as well as what looks like a repair hammer. I've tried placeing a repair hammer in the tomb in front of that statue and nothing happened, and I'm locked in. Please help!!

Answers

ellis123 answered:

o solve the puzzle, you need to take the items from the central chest one by one and place them in the correct chest.

Here is a picture with the correct locations: images.uesp.net//3/3c/OB-quest-Wisdom_of_the_Ages.jpg

You can also read the guide for more info: www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Wisdom_of_the_Ages
0 0