Help with harddrive?

1. Ok so I go on my ps3 and try to play Gran Turismo5 when I see the Gran Turismo 5 emblem it says I have insufficient space even though I have 40 gigabytes of free space help me please!!!

User Info: Sal89365

Sal89365 - 5 years ago
    Under the Settings tab of the XMB choose "System settings" and then go to the option 1 up from the bottom "System information". Here you can see how much space is free on the HDD. You need twice the size of the data left on yout HDD to install it, half for the temp file and half for the installed data. Also, are you a plus member and, if so, do you have the automatic upload setting switched on ( top option of the "System settings" tab ) ? The system automatically allocates a certain amount of space on the HDD for these and other settings.

User Info: WEALLLOVELUNA

WEALLLOVELUNA - 5 years ago
    Thanks but I found out the problem it was that GT5 had a bug when you deleted the patch that you couldn't play the game I fixed it by deleting the save

User Info: Sal89365

Sal89365 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I agree with Weallloveluna
    If your PS3 is lacking space you could do what I did, I upgraded my HDD to 750GB for under 80bucks. It's real easy to remove the HDD and replace it with a better one. You could note me if you want to know how or you could look on youtube.

User Info: OmniSentinel

OmniSentinel - 5 years ago 0 0