Error Code 80710723? HELP PLEASE!!!

1. Hi,

Ive recently got a new router and havent had my PS3 online for a year and my flatmates XBOX works fine with the router, as does all the laptops, Ipods, etc in the flat.

Firstly i had problems downloading system update 3.72, as i kept getting error code 80710723. Sometimes it would get about 3-7% in before the error code, sometimes it wouldnt even start.

I got around this by downloading and updating via storage media, i did this and thought this was the end of my problems.

However now when i log in to PSN it takes quite a while, and when it does if i go on the store i get error code 80710D23.
    Also when i go onto COD:Black Ops, there is an update (1.13) when i try and download it it tells me it will take 400-700minutes and again at about 1-6% it cuts out with error code 80710723.

Please, please, please help me!
    I'm now completely out of ideas and have searched forums for answers for a couple of days now!

Thanks in advance!

User Info: FireBlazer11

FireBlazer11 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. It means your ps3 is bad or dieing

User Info: Black_Stigma311

Black_Stigma311 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Its maybe becuase the PSN store is updating

User Info: superguy999

superguy999 - 3 years ago 0 0