I've plugged everything in and nothings happening, what's up?

1. I just got a PS3 with Uncharted 3. Plugged in the cable that came with it into the proper port on the system, and plugged the Y/R/W cables into the TV. However, nothing is showing up on the TV other than the cable channels. I've tried unplugging and replugging the cords and holding the power button until it beeps. Anyone have an idea what the minor, technical, yet necessary detail I've missed? Or should I present my case to Sony? Thanks.

User Info: Silveron714

Silveron714 - 4 years ago
    Tried switching it from cable to antenna to UHF on the TV menu. Not working.

User Info: Silveron714

Silveron714 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Seems like you need to switch inputs on the television. Check out which port you plugged the Y\R\W cables into (should say something like Input 1 or so) and switch your TV's input to that output.

User Info: este914

este914 - 4 years ago 0 0