Question from jfhogan24

How do I sync my Sony Bluetooth Headset to my Playstation 3?

I've got it synced, but then it asks for a pass code. I got the headset in a combo pack with SOCOM Confrontation from Wal-Mart and there isn't anything in the box about a pass code.

From: lennylennboy 5 years ago

Actually there is a port on the back of the headset that is for a mini USB jack. You should remove the usb cable that plugs into the charging station and plud it directly into the headset and the other end into the PS3. Let it Sync up and it will set it up so that all the information about the he3adset can appear on the PS3.

This way is the way suggested on the box.

Try 0000
or it should be in in the back of the manual for socom

Okay here's what ya gonna do after the PS3 recognizes your headset, you are gonna enter a pass code all headsets code is 0000 after that and you select ok, you have to hold the power button until you see Register Successful! Hope this helps!

The pass code you enter is as follows.
0000

You did it totally wrong. First, go in and delete any syching information you might have done already; that messed you up.

Now, starting from scratch, use the USB cable and plug the headset directly into the PS3. DO NOT USE THE BASE. Once you've done that, it'll synch automatically. If you try to do it the way you were doing it, it won't recognize it as the PS3 headset and you won't be able to use HQ mode.

@EVOANUBIS

How do you delete all the syncing information?

I think theres a rest button in the headset just reset it. I think the reset button is the small hole below the mute button but confirm it first because i dont remember but i read it somewhere that theres a reset button.

Sorry; it's been awhile since I've been to this section. To delete the old info, you go to Accessory Settings---Manage Bluetooth devices. Then, you press triangle and delete. After that, back out of it, then simply connect the headset as I described above. Do not turn it on, do not press any buttons on it, don't do anything except for plugging it in; the PS3 will handle the rest.