Question from Death_Noter

How do you download videos from YouTube directly onto your Ps3?

I've watched several videos already but none have worked so far.

Thanks in advance!

Johnasaurus asked for clarification:

I don't think you can.

Xion789 answered:

The only way to download youtube videos in general is with special plugins made for various web browsers. There's many for Firefox, and I assume there are equivalent plugins for Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari. Unfortunately, the PS3 browser doesn't have an option for installing plugins, so you won't be able to.

Google video, however, usually has an option on the page to download the current video, so try checking there if the same video is available.
0 0

Answers

William_Roebuck answered:

It's impossible.
0 0

The_Cheesinator answered:

You can't.
0 0

catkiller904 answered:

Well, you MIGHT be able to download it from your computer, and transfer it to your PS3 via USB flash drive. I'm not entirely sure, though, and it's probably not what you want anyway.
0 0

mariolover2 answered:

Try catkiller904's method it's bound to work.
0 0

Somelazybum answered:

There isn't one. What you could do is download it to the PC then convert the video to something the PS3 can read.
0 0

EvoAnubis answered:

Impossible.
0 0

jordo141 answered:

There's a program called PS3 Video that let's you convert any video on your PC into a file that can be used on your PS3. All you need now is a program to download videos from YouTube, thankfully I know one: Downloadhelper.
0 0

RAINFIRE_SnS answered:

I do not think you can but feel free to try all the methods you can :D

Cheers!
0 0

levelxplane answered:

www.file2hd.com Works great.
0 0

kyserthehun answered:

Go download TVersity. I'm pretty sure it'll let you do it.
0 0