Question from ggsrox

Can I fix my Guitar Hero World Tour drum set?

I got the Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit for Christmas and it was running fine for about one month. Then immediately after I switched out batteries for the drum set, the red drum became A LOT less sensitive. Now I have to hit it with all my strength just for it to register the hit. My sister's boyfriend has it for xBox 360 and he says that he has the same problem on the same drum (red). Can anyone tell me what the problem is and if there is a way to fix it without spending $90 on a new drum set?

WarlordTm answered:

There is one thing you can try, although is means you have to open up your drumset. I could explain it to you but it's easier to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhF5noVUBN8. This video shows you how to increase the sensitivity of the cymbal, but it also works with the pads.

If you were still within the warranty period of 90 days, you could've asked for a drum tuning kit to increase sensitivity at the redoctane website, works like a charm.
0 0