How to turn off Subtitles when watching a DVD?

1. When I was watching Venture Bros. Season 1 I couldn't turn off the subtitles, I tried going to the option menu, hitting triangle and turning them off there and going to the menu on the PS3 itself but nothing, any suggestions?

User Info: Geos59

Geos59 - 7 years ago

1. I figured it out, it's on my T.V's remote, a button called CC turns it off.

User Info: Geos59

Geos59 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Maybe you gotta go to the main menu of the DVD (where it has you select your episodes,trailers, special features etc.) See if there's a language or settings menu. There might be a subtitle option there.

User Info: JKiii

JKiii - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I tried it, nothing. When I put the DVD in my Computer there are no subtitles, I also tried the Menu on the T.V. still nothing.

User Info: Geos59

Geos59 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Subtitles turned off in the dvd when watching a movie. Either it's in the options menu/Setup menu on the dvd, or go to the settings menu of the ps3 itself.

User Info: Syrisrodello187

Syrisrodello187 - 7 years ago 0 0