Question from TOMSTER240

my controller went dead and wont charge.HELP??

The other day my controller went dead and it wont come back.I dont mean it wont just connect i mean that the status lights wont even blink.I've tried everything i can think of.

any advice??
thanks.

Answers

OreoVII answered:

Could you tell us a little more? If you've been playing with that controller a lot, the battery can only be on an hold so much charge for so long. Eventually the lithium battery inside the controller will not be capable of holding any charge, whatsoever.

If normal drainage on the battery isn't the cause, you may want take your controller apart (Pay VERY close attention to all the parts and their places), try to disconnect and reconnect the battery hook-up, and give the controller an all around clean-up. Try to get a can of compressed air for this, you don't want to put extra dust in your controller.
0 0